1. Dharma Veera is Rasaanam Rasah.
2. The main rasaa in Andhra Mahabharata and Ramayana is Dharmaveera.
3. The structure of Basava purana of palkuriki Somanatha has the impact of the structure of Jaina Puranas in Kannada literature.
4. Symbolic nature of Prabandha in telugu is one of the basic conditions for qualifying a Kavya as Prabandha in Telugu literature.
5. A theory that major poets in Telugu literature have their base in various Sahitya prasthanas for molding their poetic vision and style, viz., Kavithraya Dhwaniprasthana (Nannaya belongs to Vasthu Dhwani; Tikkana to Rasa Dhwani and Errana to Alankara Dhwani); Nannechuda – Vakrokti Prasthana; Nachana Somana – Chamatkara Prasthana; Sreenatha – Reethi Prasthana;
6. Navya Sampradaya Vadam" theory in Modern Telugu Literature.
7. "Search for Nativity" theory in Modern Telugu Literature Criticism.
1. Distinction between Santha rasa and Ninth rasa and Prakriti rasa and its applicability to Telugu Kavyas.
2. Classification of Marga and Desi Puranas and their characteristics as depicted in the various experiments done by Telugu poets.
3. Determining the place of Markandeya Purana among Sanskrit and Telugu Puranas.
4. Examination and explanation of symbolic nature in prabandhas like Vijaya Vilasamu and Prabhavathi Pradyumnam was done for the first time.
5. The principles of evaluation and construction of the history of the evolution of Telugu literary criticism and research were discussed in detail in some of the articles.
6. The influence of western literary criticism on Telugu literary criticism was discussed in full length for the first time in Telugu.
7. Philosophical interpretation of Amalina Sringara Siddhantam of Rayaprolu Subba Rao.
8. Anubhuti Theory and Poetry and its classification.
9. "Classic" in Modern Literature interpreted and illustrated in Sahitya Charitralo Charchaneeyamshalu.